torsdag den 29. oktober 2015

friedhof lilienthalstraße

To walk around in Friedhof Lilienthalstraße these days is like stepping into some autumn wall paper you can find on google. The ground is covered with, everything has some shade of orange and leaves are flying around in the air. It is really beautiful. In went in there the other day and strolled around a bit before I sat down (in leaves) and listed to music while knitting myself a pair of mittens. 


A friend of mine once told me that whoever catches the first leave of autumn is the queen of autumn, so even though a thousand leaves already fell down I was the only one running around trying to catch a leaf. I did catch one using two hands and my face (I am really bad at catching things) - so now I am, if not the queen, then at least a happy person of autumn!









Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar