torsdag den 8. oktober 2015

vizthink berlin meetup #12 - visual tools for impact

Yesterday evening I attended a meetup for visual thinkers; hosted and planned by vizthink. I was there because I was asked to photograph the event. It was much more than a photo job though; the event was very well planned and the presenters were incredibly inspiring. The topic was refugees and there were two different projects presented. One was Refugees on Rails which I was especially impressed by - how the refugees were included in the project from all levels and how succesfull it already is. If you are in Berlin and have an old laptop and don't quite know what to do with it - donate it to them, is my suggestion.










More photos can also be found here and the vizthink blog is also worth a visit.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar