mandag den 23. november 2015

tempelhofer feld

Back in my early Berlindays, when I did not have a job and decided to create this blog so I would continue to get out there and explore the city, I always, in my mind, planned to write a post about the old airport Tempelhofer Feld. I didn't do it during the hot summerdays when people were barbecuing, running (more) and laying in the sun, I didn't to it in the warm autumn days, when kite skaters flew around, dogs got their daily workout and urban gardeners would harvest their last vegetables. Nope, I finally got around to bring my camera with me to the great public area that is Tempelhofer Feld in a snowy, ice-cold November day where the number of people could be counted on a few hands. It is one of my absolute favourite spots (it is also a quite big spot) in Berlin. Sometimes I take a detour on my ride home from work and bikes all the way down the runway. It is such a good feeling!

Today I went there with my newly borrowed skate board to get the feeling of it on a flat, long stretch of concrete. The skate board is part of me being proactive about my last time (this time around) in Berlin, as I am moving back to Denmark in January to do something, I am looking forward to a great deal (!), and also to get through the last few weeks at me energy draining work.... A part of being proactive is also to update this baby a lot more often than I have been the past few weeks. 







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar