søndag den 29. november 2015

the bread station






Lige nede på Maybachufer - nummer 16 for at være helt præcis - har Magnus, en dansk brødentusiast åbnet et økobageri. Det er crowdfunded og melet bliver malet i biksen. Brødet er super lækkert (der har været smagsprøver alle de dage, jeg

Just on the other side of the canal on MAybachufer - number 16 to be precise - has Magnus, a Danish bread enthusiast, opened a bio-bakery. It is crowdfunded and the flour is grinded in the bakery. The bread is super delicious (overtime I have been there it has been possible to taste) and they also have croissants and cinnamon rolls. And there is more to come, so I have heard! Last time there was the Danish cake 'hindbærsnitte'. Berlin lacks in good bakeries (and hindbærsnitter) so I see myself becoming a regular costumer... I advice you to do the same!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar