fredag den 4. september 2015

kreuzberg schwimmenbad // prinzesinnenbad

Where Gitchinerstraße meets Prinzenstraße is a little summer's paradise, where you can escape the heat during summer - the Prinzessinnenbad. The 10 tours card was my first 'I moved to Berlin for good'-purchase - and now I've been there 11 times for the frühschwim from 7am - 8am and swum 22 lanes in the 50 metres pool.

You can meet every kind of swimmer or bathing type here. From pro, fit ones, who swim crawl like someone where chasing them to rather big old men swimming almost vertically in the water. There might not me so much space, since surprisingly many Berliners go for a morning swim, but it's a nice spot and the feeling when I bike home is worth it all!

Frühschwim is 3.5€ for one ticket and 35€ for 10 tours (and then you don't need to wait in the line). Normal tickets are a bit more expensive, but then you can stay there all day.







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar