fredag den 11. september 2015

tanzfabrik berlin

Just North of Victoria Park in Kreuzberg on Möckernstraße 68 you can find the dance school Tanzfabrik Berlin. It is in an old brick building and the studios are spread on different floors and 'apartments'. The studios have mirrors in all walls that aren't windows and they have beams and everything needed.

I've tried caporeira and contemporary ballet, which were great classes - quite difficult though... I'll have to explore more classes before I settle on one I think.

Every day there are more than ten different classes with incredibly skilled instructors; the instructor for my contemporary ballet class has been dancing and working with Pina Bausch (you know, the one with the documentary). 

Cool and inspiring place!




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar